1 in stock
- Pick customer orders and prepare orders for despatch
- Sanding and cutting of standard materials ready for shipping.
- Unload and load parcels/pallets to and from vehicles maintaining a high activity level whilst using safe working methods
- Accurately load parcels on vehicles ensuring maximum utilisation of space and proper securing of the load
- Ensure a good level of communication between departments to ensure a steady flow of goods in and out of the building is maintained
- Ensure that packages are correctly handled and stored to avoid damage
- Locate and scan stock which has been booked in and ensure this is correctly recorded into the warehouse system
- Load vehicles with parcels/pallets/stairs/parts ready to be despatched
- Ensure that no company documentation is misplaced or lost
- Handle correctly any mechanical equipment employed by the Company to minimise manual handling processes etc
- Inform management of any discrepancies during the warehouse sort operation
- Undertake other miscellaneous centre duties as directed by manager/stock taking/ warehouse cleaning and general good house keeping.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly professional, accurate and effective work ethics
- Diligent and critical of details
- Knowledge of H&S regulations
- Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
- Heavy lifting may be involved
- Fork lift licence is required C/B
- Previous experience in a warehousejoinery industry role is desirable
- First Aid Certificate
Subject to experience, salary based,
Monday to Friday 7am to 3.30pm
28 days holiday inc bank holidays.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please only apply if you have a valid counter balance forklift licence, we cannot consider your application if you do not hold one of these licences – thank you
Contact Chris 07944796833
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.