£0.00£0.00 Inc Vat
1 in stock
Internet Sales & Estimator – Joinery
About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join our expanding company. In return we can offer a friendly working environment.
Through continued success built on a proud reputation for high quality, value for money and impeccable service, Shaw Stairs Ltd has evolved to become one of the UK’s leading producers of staircases and stair parts suppliers, employing people at its state-of-the-art midlands production facility.
As an Estimator your role will involve pricing projects ranging from stair parts orders on ebay, websites to main contracts with builders, The main duties of the Estimator include:
- Sorting internet orders, deliveries, couriers and quoting stair parts.
- Responsible for producing quotations from information supplied by clients in all formats such as emails,Excel, CAD files, hard copies and verbal requests
- Producing quotations from a specific piece of software designed to produce both drawings and quotations
- Sales will form part of the role which includes telephone and face to face contact as the estimator is the first contact with Shaw Stairs Ltd, building a relationship with the customer is essential.
The essential qualities of the Estimator include:
- Previous experience as an Estimator
- IT literate with experience in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the creation of spreadsheets
- Telephone experience and face to face customer service experience
- Joinery experience would be advantageous although not essential
- Friendly outgoing personality
The hours of work are 8.45am to 5.30pm Moday to Friday and the salary is based on experience.
So, if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity and your skills match the above then please press apply.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.